On-Site Training for Small Groups and Individuals
CompuSavvy logo designed by Michelle O'Meara of Ivy Publishing.
All rights reserved.
Customized Training at Your Office
We provide customized on-site
training for small groups and individuals throughout California. You can even hire us on
us in once or twice a monthto train new hires, teach "refresher" classes, and/or provide
"floor support" for your staff.
Advantages of On-Site Training
On-site training has a number of advantages over lab
classes that are conducted in computer training centers.
- It's convenient
- No travel off site
- You specify the number of hours of training you need
- You specify the topics/features you want to cover
- It's economical
- Very affordable hourly or flat rates
- The more people who participate in the training, the more you save
- It's customized
- Covers only the topics of interest to you
- Addresses your special problems (if any)
- Is tailored to your staff's skill levels, work habits, and preferences
- You get our undivided personal attention
We are located in the greater Los Angeles area, but we frequently travel to
Northern California, Orange County, San Diego, and other parts of California. And we will
gladly arrange a special trip in order to conduct on-site training at your office. For locations
beyond Los Angeles, we typically impose a six-hour minimum. That still can be very
economical, particularly if more than one or two staff members need training.
We are very flexible, and we will be happy to work with you to schedule customized hands-
on or demonstration-style training at our mutual convenience.
Call us at (818) 776-1228 or send us an e-mail message at compusavvyATearthlink.net
(substitute the @ sign for "AT") to inquire about prices and/or scheduling.
If we are not in the office when you call, please leave a message with your name, phone
number, and the best times to reach you, and we'll
get back to you as soon as we can.
Copyright © 2016 J. Berinstein, Ph.D. All rights